|Home of the one and only Fandrich Vertical Action that plays like a grand.|
The Fandrich Vertical Action™ has been:
- Featured in a 10 minute spot on CNN in 1992, broadcast 26 times.
- Featured on Paul Harvey News.
- Recognized by the Smithsonian Institution as a significant improvement to the piano action.
Fandrich & Sons grand pianos have been chosen:
- Since 1997 as the piano for the Earshot/Seattle Art Museum "Art of Jazz" concert series.
- By George Shangrow to sponsor the "Live by George!" show on King FM.
- By the Garfield High School Jazz band for their concert performances.
- By the Seattle Center Space Needle for the Bi-Centennial New Year's Eve party.
- Since 2002 by the Seattle Center House for the Winterfest "Seattle's Best Jazz" concert.
- By Dave Peck, local jazz pianist, for his first solo CD release party (1998).
- By Aaron Parks, Northwest "jazz prodigy" (now performing with the Terence Blanchard Quartet), as his personal piano.
- By Bishop Blanchet High School (Seattle) and Rogers High School (Puyallup) for their performing arts centers.
- By the Mason County Community Concert Association for their performing hall in Shelton, WA.
- By The Amadeus Project performance venue and music school (Bellingham, WA).
- By Skagit Valley College for their performance hall and practice rooms.
- By the Washington State Music Teachers Association for their annual conference classroom piano (2009, 2010).
- By Dave Frishberg, internationally known jazz pianist and lyricist, as his personal piano (see comments).
- By the Anacortes Jazz Festival for their wharf and port warehouse stages.
- By the following churches:
- Lakeview Free Methodist (Seattle, WA)
- Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church (Seattle, WA)
- Atonement Free Lutheran Church (Arlington, WA)
- McKenna Community Church (McKenna, WA)
- First Presbyterian Church (Ellensburg, WA)
- Trinity Community Lutheran Church (Point Roberts, WA)
- Maltby Congregational Church (Maltby, WA)
- Christ Episcopal Church (Seattle, WA)
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Walla Walla, WA)
|Copyright 1997-2020 Fandrich & Sons. All rights reserved.